Windows Crashes Deliverer is a fake anti-spyware program, which displays misleading alerts to show user that his computer system is infected with malware.
To remove this Spyware infection, download Spyware Doctor, install it and run full computer scan. At the end of the scan choose Fix Checked to start computer cleaning process.
· Annoying pop-ups. Alerts and warnings appearring frequently and stating that the computer has been infected. It also can be promotional message asking to register or buy some rogue program.
· Corrupt online scanner. Online scanner is a tool that has an ability to scan computer system without installing a program on computer. The use of corrupt online scanner noticed, which shows user that threats have been detected on his machine.
· Desktop changes. Desktop background (wallpaper) is changed with advertising or warning message promoting fake anti-spyware software. Taskbar together with desktop icons might disapear as well.
· Exaggerated PC scan reports. Even if the computer is clean scan report stating that the system is infected is generated.
· Fake security warnings. Warnings stating that the computer system is not secure.
· Heavy rogue program advertising. Notices about fake anti-spyware software that are displayed frequently and are disturbing from work.
· Slow computer. Slower computer performance noticed.