1. What is MalwareBurn?
Rogue anti-spyware application that generates misleading reports about computer being infected with virus and malware. It should not be used as PC security protection software. The one and only purpose of MalwareBurn is to scare user with exaggerated spyware warnings and make him to make a payment in order to get licensed program version. Remove it as soon as it has been noticed or detected on computer system.
2. MalwareBurn screen shot:
3. How to remove MalwareBurn:
- Internet connection might be disabled or Internet browser might be blocked by MalwareBurn, so it won't be possible to download any files to infected computer. In this case please download all files required for MalwareBurn removal to another computer and then transfer them on the infected one using CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- To remove MalwareBurn download Spyware Doctor and install the program (for the installation guide click here). Before installation, make sure all other programs and windows are closed.
After the installation, computer scan should be started automatically. If so, please move to the next step. If not, click "Status" on the left side menu and press "Scan Now" button to run computer scanner as shown in the picture below:
After the scan has been completed and scan results have been generated, press "Fix Checked" button to remove MalwareBurn.
- Restart the computer to complete MalwareBurn removal procedure.
4. MalwareBurn files:MalwareBurn 6.9.exe, MalwareBurn 7.1.exe, MalwareBurn 7.2.exe
5. Hijackthis entries:
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MalwareBurn 6.9] "C:\Program Files\MalwareBurn 6.9\MalwareBurn 6.9.exe" /h
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MalwareBurn 7.1] "C:\Program Files\MalwareBurn 7.1\MalwareBurn 7.1.exe" /h
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MalwareBurn 7.2] "C:\Program Files\MalwareBurn 7.2\MalwareBurn 7.2.exe" /h